Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Tilly Clayden Weddings whose registered office is at Sopwith Road, Upper Rissington, GL54 2NS.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Tilly Clayden Weddings and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our website at
6. The competition is being run on Facebook and Instagram.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be midnight 7th July 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
All entrants must be aged 18 or over and currently engaged to marry.
The entrant’s wedding date must be on or before 31st December 2019 - should this date change to a date outside of the competition terms, then the prize may no longer be applicable and a new competition winner may be selected.
If the entrant’s wedding is taking place at a wedding venue(s) further than 20 miles from GL54 2NS, this may incur a fuel charge which will be charged at £0.50 per mile (as calculated by the most appropriate route Tilly Clayden Weddings deems suitable).
Venue visits are subject to availability and are not guaranteed as part of the competition prize. These may be subject to a fuel charge which will be charged at £0.50 per mile (as calculated by the most appropriate route Tilly Clayden Weddings deems suitable).
To enter, entrants must 'like' the competition post and follow Tilly Clayden Weddings on either (or both) Instagram and Facebook; they must be following the promoter on the same social media that they enter the competition through. Where an entrant has entered via email, they consent to their details being added to our mailing list, where we may contact them in the future about any upcoming offers, competitions, news or send other promotional content.
Further to this, entrants must comment on the appropriate competition post, send a direct message or email us with the following information:
The date of their wedding
The venue(s) their wedding is taking place at or expected to take place
Three words/phrases that you feel describe your wedding style
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is our wedding coordination service, which will be delivered as follows:
- Up to two hours consultation (either in person or via phone call or video conferencing as deemed appropriate by Tilly Clayden Weddings)
Either an accompanied venue visit to walk through the details of the day or a detailed conversation via phone/video call to cover the necessary information (as deemed appropriate by Tilly Clayden Weddings and depending on venue location)
Communicating with and getting final confirmations with up to eight different suppliers (including venues)
Producing a wedding day timeline and detailed supplier schedule for the wedding day
Coordination of all suppliers on the day
Assisting the bridal couple as reasonably required on the day
Overseeing the set up of the venue(s)
Handling the resolution of any issues that arise on the day of the wedding (this is an assistance service and does not in any way mean that Tilly Clayden Weddings will pay or subsidise any agreed resolution to an issue)
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
15. In return for our service, we politely re
16. Winners will be chosen based upon our availability on your wedding date and the style of wedding that appeals the most to us.
17. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will contact the winner thereafter to discuss their wedding day requirements in line with the prize specifications.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her and their partner’s name and image in any publicity material, including images from their wedding day, as well as their entry.
23. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
26. The entrant must be following @TillyClaydenWeddings on Facebook or Instagram in order to enter.
27. Tilly Clayden Weddings shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to the appropriate webpage.
28. Tilly Clayden Weddings also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.